USITO’s mission is to support U.S. ICT companies in developing a beneficial regulatory and business environment in China.
USITO serves as both thought leader and industry advocate on a wide range of policies and issues related to the ICT industry, including trade & investment, innovation, government procurement, information security, standards & conformity, energy efficiency, environment and sustainable development.
USITO advances industry policy objectives through a number of activities:
- Member Working Groups that build consensus and advocacy roadmaps for key policy objectives.
- Research and analysis of market and policy developments.
- News and timely updates on regulatory and policy developments and trends.
- Proactive engagement and honest dialogue with key stakeholders in government, industry, academia and advocacy organizations.
- Educational and informational programs and events.
USITO member company benefits include:
- Working Group participation
- Policy Call participation
- Industry-government dialogue participation
- Policy Briefing Event participation
- Preferential Member Rates for all USITO events, including policy-focused and networking events
USITO Members have access to the following resources:
- USITO China Policy Brief Weekly Newsletter
- USITO Research, Policy Briefs, and Policy Background and Position Papers
- USITO Regulatory News Updates